What

First and foremost, this is an unproven method of choosing when to enter and exit a position. Since back-testing is used to produce the models future results may not reflect or produce expected returns.

2013-02-20

Financial, Retail and SPX Bull Indicators

With the way the market is moving today I am more convinced my model is good at showing overbought/oversold conditions.

Prior to the market close 3 models are giving a buy indication: Financials based on FAS,  Retailers based on RETL and SP500 based on SPXL.  As such in my paper trading (see the "What If" page) I will be buying these 3 leverage ETFs tomorrow.  I'll wait until the dust settles from today's sell-off; probably around 11:30 or so.


So the score stands 9 bears - 4 bulls. 

----------B U L L   I N D I C A T O R S--------------

    Biotechnology, represented by BIB 
    Finance, based on FAS
    SP 500, based on SPXL
    Retail, based on RETL.

 
----------- Remaining B E A R S-------------- 

    Small Caps based on TNA
    Mid Caps based on MIDU
    Energy, based on ERX   
    Real Estate, based on DRN
    Technology, based on TECL.
    Basic Materials, based on MATL

No comments:

Post a Comment