First and foremost, this is an unproven method of choosing when to enter and exit a position. Since back-testing is used to produce the models future results may not reflect or produce expected returns.


Small Cap and Biotech Bulls?

Where did they come from??? This afternoon, after the close, I ran the models and two bull indicators popped up.  This is surprising to me because I really think that we are presently at a market top.

Be that as it may;  tomorrow at the opening I will buy (with paper money) the 2 leveraged associated ETFs.

-----------B U L L    I N D I C A T O R S--------------
            Small Caps based on TNA.
            Biotechnology, represented by  BIB 

----------- Remaining   B E A R S--------------

            Small Caps based on SAA.
            Finance, based on FAS
            Energy, based on ERX.  
            Real Estate, based on DRN.
            SP 500, based on SPXL. 
            Technology, based on TECL .
            Basic Materials, based on MATL.
            Retail, based on RETL.

No comments:

Post a Comment