What

First and foremost, this is an unproven method of choosing when to enter and exit a position. Since back-testing is used to produce the models future results may not reflect or produce expected returns.

2013-01-30

Small Cap and Biotech Bulls?

Where did they come from??? This afternoon, after the close, I ran the models and two bull indicators popped up.  This is surprising to me because I really think that we are presently at a market top.

Be that as it may;  tomorrow at the opening I will buy (with paper money) the 2 leveraged associated ETFs.

 
-----------B U L L    I N D I C A T O R S--------------
            Small Caps based on TNA.
            Biotechnology, represented by  BIB 

----------- Remaining   B E A R S--------------

            Small Caps based on SAA.
            Finance, based on FAS
            Energy, based on ERX.  
            Real Estate, based on DRN.
            SP 500, based on SPXL. 
            Technology, based on TECL .
            Basic Materials, based on MATL.
            Retail, based on RETL.

No comments:

Post a Comment